New York by night in Little Italy and Top of the Rock
- Go up to the Top of the Rock for a fantastic view of the city
- See NYC by night in the company of an expert guide
- Visit the Statue of Liberty on a harbor cruise
See the dazzling sights of New York City by night on this fully-guided tour in the comfort of a Double-decker bus.
You’ll get close-up views of well-known favorites, like the Empire State Building and Radio City Music Hall. Your expert guide will also show you the lesser-known gems in the city, such as the Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market and the Hale House Center. You’ll also have a chance to walk on the new High Line, a public park created on an old elevated freight train line.
The fun doesn’t stop there. You’ll have time to stop in Little Italy for a delicious dinner. Your tour includes a relaxing cruise along the harbor.
At the end of the evening, you’ll visit Top of the Rock. From the observation deck of the Rockefeller Center, you’ll be able to relax and admire the bright lights of the city. It’s certain to be a real night on the town.
- English-speaking tour guide on a Double-decker bus
- Guided walking tour of the High Line
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to buildings and landmarks seen on the tour
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Tour departs at 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Street
- Check-in 5.30pm
- Departure 6.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...