Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, you will better understand how to take pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography). You will learn how flash and long exposure works, how to use a combination of both long exposure and flash to create an image; and how to take great pictures witouth using a flash.. This photo safari is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
New York City after dark photo safari
- Capture the magic of Times Square at night with a professional photographer guide
- Understand the basics of night photography
- Learn how to take great pictures without using a flash
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- You will receive location details in your confirmation
- You are required to bring a tripod
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Limited to six participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Select Fridays and Saturdays: 6.30pm or 8.30pm
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Experience a New York sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s-inspired motor yac...
Sail aboard the America 2.0, a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Alth...
Go back in time and board New York’s only passenger Tall Ship--the Clipper City! From her spacious m...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...