New York City after dark photo safari
- Capture the magic of Times Square at night with a professional photographer guide
- Understand the basics of night photography
- Learn how to take great pictures without using a flash
Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, you will better understand how to take pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography). You will learn how flash and long exposure works, how to use a combination of both long exposure and flash to create an image; and how to take great pictures witouth using a flash.. This photo safari is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- You will receive location details in your confirmation
- You are required to bring a tripod
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Limited to six participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Select Fridays and Saturdays: 6.30pm or 8.30pm
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...