- See the most important sites in New York including Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Madison Square Park
- Enjoy access to the most famous building in the city– the Empire State Building
- Take photos of the trendy neighborhoods of SoHo and Greenwich Village
Enjoy a full day completely guided tour and see and learn about the most important sights in New York. Take a tour of Central Park, and see Strawberry Fields, the monument to Christopher Columbus at Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center.
You'll learn about the building where John Lennon lived and died: the Dakota. The tour will stopover at St. John the Divine, the largest cathedral in New York, and visit Grant’s Tomb and the famous neighborhood of Harlem.
Driving along the East Side, you'll see Museum Mile, Fifth Avenue (known for its high-end shopping and museums, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rocke- feller Center, Madison Square Park and the Flatiron Building.
Heading downtown, your tour will also include the neighborhoods of SoHo and Greenwich Village, as well as Ground Zero and Battery Park. Upon return, you'll also see the headquarters of the United Nations.
Finally, this tour will take you to the top of New York’s most iconic attractions – the Empire State Building. As you ascend, you'll learn about the building's architecture and construction. At the lookout point, you'll have the opportunity to take photos of unique and impressive panoramic views of the city.
- Bilingual professional guide
- Bus transportation through the most important areas of New York
- Entrance to the Empire State Building
- Pickup and drop off from hotels
- Food and drinks
109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Please meet your guide outside Grand Hyatt Hotel NY, next to the Grand Central Station. Subway lines: 4,5,6,7, S
- This tour is available in English and/or Spanish only
- Wednesday, Friday-Sunday at 8.30am
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Day: Men's Semifinal 07-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...