New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village
- Learn about the Brown Building and the infamous fire that happened there
- See the infamous murder house, reportedly home to 22 spirits
- Visit the Hanging Tree and explore Washington Square Park, resting place of over 20,000 souls
Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out some of the most haunted places and spooky stories that New York has to offer. Greenwich Village, one of New York's oldest haunts is full of stories that will make your skin crawl and shock to you to the core. Hear terrifying true stories of celebrity ghosts, lost children, phantoms in a park, and more.
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
In front of the Waverly Restaurant
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the tour is at night, we recommend bringing outerwear in colder weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The tour begins at 08.00pm
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...