New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village
- Learn about the Brown Building and the infamous fire that happened there
- See the infamous murder house, reportedly home to 22 spirits
- Visit the Hanging Tree and explore Washington Square Park, resting place of over 20,000 souls
Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out some of the most haunted places and spooky stories that New York has to offer. Greenwich Village, one of New York's oldest haunts is full of stories that will make your skin crawl and shock to you to the core. Hear terrifying true stories of celebrity ghosts, lost children, phantoms in a park, and more.
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
In front of the Waverly Restaurant
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the tour is at night, we recommend bringing outerwear in colder weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The tour begins at 08.00pm
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...