New York City sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Board at Pier 15, located at iconic South Street Seaport
- Take a one-hour cruise with unparalleled views of the New York skyline
- Enjoy comfortable indoor seating and spacious, outdoor viewing decks
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty! Experience the Big Apple from a different perspective and see its most famous landmarks, including Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) and more. Enjoy live narration in English or follow along in one of nine languages using an app.
- One-hour narrated sightseeing cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island admission
- Food or drink
- Children 4-12
Pier 15 at South Street Seaport, 78 South Street, New York, NY
- Food and drinks available for purchase on-board
- There will be live, on-board narration in English. Narration also available in nine other languages through the free Hornblower AudioTour Guide app, which can be downloaded for free on your smartphone
- Cruises will leave promptly at scheduled departure times
- May-October: 9.30am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm & 5.00pm
- November-April: 10.00am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm & 4.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...