Niagara Falls day trip from New York with boat tour
- Enjoy comfortable transportation from New York to Niagara Falls, fully equipped with onboard entertainment, WIFI and cafe
- Cruise along the Niagara River with an afternoon stop for lunch (not included)
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi onboard while admiring the landscapes of the Appalachian Mountains and upstate New York. Along the way, you'll stop for a snack.
Upon arrival, the tour will begin with a visit through the Upper Part of the Falls to admire the different panoramas. Depending on the time of year you'll be able to see the Maid of the Mist. You'll get so close that you'll feel the strength of the water along with the mist that will come from the cool breezes. During the colder months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating (usually November - April but subject to change), you will cross over to the Canadian Journey Behind the Falls and feel the power of the Falls next to you.
At the end of the visit, you'll have the option to enjoy a buffet lunch, or visit the souvenir shops, grab a bite to eat or take a look at the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park.
Return to New York at 10.00pm with an unforgettable experience and amazing photos.
Please note: Passengers are responsible for bringing passports and valid visa for entering Canada.
- Bilingual guide
- Round transfer from New York City
- Tour of Niagara Falls
- Boat option (additional cost)
- Buffet option (payable to tour guide)
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel, 714 7th Ave, New York, NY 10036, United States
The New York Times Square Hotel is located at Two Times Square, 47th and 48th Streets with a mobile copy of your voucher.
- Boat option starting from 18 May
- This tour is available in both English
- During the Maid of the Mist is not operating, there will be Journey Behind the Falls, on the Canadian side
- You must bring your passports and check visa requirements before leaving home
- Thursdays and Fridays at 4.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...