- You can travel by sea with a hop-on hop-off ferry
- Priority access to four bus routes
- Choose between two New York museums
- Go a night bus tour to see the bright lights of the big city
- Special deals and offers with the included Eat and Play Card
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to start. Make your trip easier with four great hop-on hop-off tours. These double-deckers cover every inch of the city, letting you stop at the places you want to visit most. This package also comes with a hop-on hop-off ferry for quick travel by boat and a night tour under the city’s dazzling lights (not a hop-on hop-off option). You’ll save time sightseeing and save money with the included discount card.
Feel like a VIP with the All Access Pass. Not only will you receive priority boarding on the hop-on hop-off buses and boat, you’ll be able to take advantage of special privileges in participating restaurants and retail stores. From savings to samples, the possibilities will make your visit much more special.
- VIP All Access Pass
- Access to four 48-hour hop-on hop-off tours:
- Downtown Loop
- Uptown Loop
- Bronx Loop
- Brooklyn Loop
- Night Tour
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
- Eat and Play Card (valid for up to four people)
- One museum entrance:
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at one of the following mid-Manhattan locations:
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the buses and ferry anywhere on the routes
- For a map of the bus and ferry routes, download this PDF file
- Live commentary and recorded narration are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Buses and ferries operate daily
- Each bus tour lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours and the frequency of buses vary
- All schedules subject to change
- Downtown Loop 8.00am-6.00pm
- Uptown Loop 9.00am-5.00pm
- Brooklyn Loop 10.30am-3.30pm
- Bronx Loop 10.00am-4.00pm
- Night Tour 6.30pm (winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Sightseeing Ferry 10.00am-4.00pm (until 5.00pm in summer)
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...