NYC hop-on hop-off 72-hour tour with museum admission
- You can travel by sea with a hop-on hop-off ferry
- Four different double-decker bus tours take you all over Manhattan
- Choose between two New York museums
- Go a night bus tour to see the bright lights of the big city
- Special deals and offers with the included Eat and Play Card
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to start. Make your trip easier with four great hop-on hop-off tours. These double-deckers cover every inch of the city, letting you stop at the places you want to visit most. This package also comes with a hop-on hop-off ferry for quick travel by boat and a night tour under the city’s dazzling lights (not a hop-on hop-off option). You’ll save time sightseeing and save money with the included discount card.
- Access to four 72-hour hop-on hop-off tours:
- Downtown Loop
- Uptown Loop
- Bronx Loop
- Brooklyn Loop
- Night Tour
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
- Eat and Play Card (valid for up to four people)
- One museum entrance:
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following mid-Manhattan locations:
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the buses and ferry anywhere on the routes
- For a map of the bus and ferry routes, download this PDF file
- Live commentary and recorded narration are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Buses and ferries operate daily
- Each bus tour lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours and the frequency of buses vary
- All schedules subject to change
- Downtown Loop 8.00am-6.00pm
- Uptown Loop 9.00am-5.00pm
- Brooklyn Loop 10.30am-3.30pm
- Bronx Loop 10.00am-4.00pm
- Night Tour 6.30pm (winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Sightseeing Ferry 10.00am-4.00pm (until 5.00pm in summer)
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...