NYC hop-on hop-off 72-hour tour with museums, Statue of Liberty and one attraction
- Go on a night bus tour to see the bright lights of the big city
- Choose between the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock
- You can travel by sea with a hop-on hop-off ferry
- Four different double-decker bus tours take you all over Manhattan
- Ferry to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Choose between two New York museums
- Special deals and offers with the included Eat and Play Card
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all can be pretty imposing if you don’t know where to start. Make your trip easier with four great hop-on hop-off tours. These double-deckers cover every inch of the city, letting you stop at the places you want to visit most. You can see the bright lights of the big city on a night tour too (not a hop-on hop-off option). This package also comes with a hop-on hop-off ferry for quick travel by boat plus the Statue of Liberty ferry so that you can get up close to Lady Liberty herself. You’ll save time sightseeing and save money with the included discount card. Finally, you’ll have the choice of seeing the city from the top of the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observation Deck. You’ll see everything the city has to offer, from the bottom to the top!
- Downtown Tour
- Uptown Tour
- Brooklyn Tour
- Night Tour
- CitySightseeing New York® Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Ferry
- Admission to the New York Historical Society Museum or Museum of the City of New York
- Value-added Eat & Play Card
- One museum entrance:
- New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- Choice between:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Vouchers must be printed and redeemed at one of the following mid-Manhattan locations:
GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
As soon as you have exchanged your voucher for a proper ticket, you can board the buses and ferry anywhere on the routes. For a map of the bus and ferry routes, download this PDF file
- You can choose your attraction when you redeem your voucher
- Live commentary and recorded narration are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Buses and ferries operate daily
- Each bus tour lasts approximately 2 to 3 hours and the frequency of buses vary
- All schedules subject to change
- Downtown Loop 8.00am-6.00pm
- Uptown Loop 9.00am-5.00pm
- Brooklyn Loop 10.30am-3.30pm
- Bronx Loop 10.00am-4.00pm
- Night Tour 6.30pm (winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Sightseeing Ferry 10.00am-4.00pm (until 5.00pm in summer)
- Statue of Liberty Ferry 8.30am-5.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...