NYC's New Years Eve celebration in Times Square
- Experience New Years Eve in the heart of Times Square
- Dance the night away with a house DJ with other locals and travelers
- Ring in the new year with the famous Ball Drop at midnight
Choose your perfect Times Square New Year’s Eve Applebee’s location and get ready to ring in the New Year!
Applebee’s at 50th and Broadway offers the excitement of Times Square at the doorstep of the largest Applebee’s in the World. This is truly an evening of a lifetime as the all-Inclusive party spans three floors.
Applebee’s on 42nd Street between 7th and 8th is in the heart of Times Square, steps from the NYE Ball Drop. Be in the center of it all and feel the electricity, entertainment and excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year’s Eve experience!
Both parties will include a chef’s selection buffet and premium open bar for your celebration. Dance the night away with the house DJ and dance floor. Both will also feature a champagne toast at midnight.
In addition, the 50th street location will feature satellite wine and beer stations while the 42nd street location will provide you with party favors.
The Ball can best be seen along Broadway, from 43rd Street to 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue, as far north as 59th Street. Seating is on a first come first served basis so plan to arrive early to grab the best possible spot.
- Entrance fee to Applebee's and buffet
- Premium open bar and house DJ
- Satellite wine and beer stations available at 50th Street location
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Dance floor
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children ages 2-12
1632 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Enter through sidewalk access and Applebee's entrance.
- You are required to exchange your printed voucher for hard stock tickets on New Year’s Eve from 8.00am-1.00pm local time. Pick-up address provided on your voucher. Valid I.D. required for pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Step outside for viewing of the ball drop is subject to NYPD approval
- Must be over 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Current and Valid I.D. proving age must be presented upon entry of the venue
- Management reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol at their discretion
- Smoke free vicinity
- Dress code is smart casual
- Must exchange voucher before 12.00am entrance ticket on December 3, tickets are non-refundable, no credit or exchanges and have no cash value
- 31 December 2017 at 7.00pm
- Must exchange voucher before 12.00am entrance ticket on 31 December 2017
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Enjoy a scenic Hudson River cruise and on-board Oktoberfest on the way up to Bear Mountain State Par...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...