NYC Triboro tour with BBQ lunch
- Travel by bus to The Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn
- Learn about the fascinating history of these boroughs from a certified tour guide
- Explore New York City's most diverse neighborhoods
Venture out of Manhattan and into the outer boroughs on this New York City Triboro tour! Travel by coachbus from Times Square to The 'Boogie Down' Bronx, the only borough attached to mainland U.S.A and also the birthplace of hip-hop and breakdancing. Explore the South Bronx and Grand Concourse before heading to Queens, the most ethnically diverse borough in the city.
Walk around Astoria and admire Socrates Sculpture Park, then wander the expanding waterfront in Long Island City. Finally, you'll visit Brooklyn and discover the "hipster capital of the world", Williamsburg. Enjoy some free time and indulge in a delicious BBQ lunch before marveling in wonderful views of Manhattan from DUMBO--a neighborhood Down Under the Manhattan Bridge. Head back to Times Square afterwards.
- Professional tour guide service
- Round-trip transportation in comfortable sprinter van
- Barbeque lunch in Brooklyn
- Additional meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
690 Eighth Avenue, 1st floor - New York, NY 10036
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 25 people
- Tour is available in both English and French
- Prices can be changed without notice
- For wheelchair accessibility information, please contact tour provider at least 1 month in advance at +1 (212) 391-0900
- No cancellation fee will be applied if guest cancels 15 days before the tour. All changes and cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com and reconfirmed by reservation department to be valid
- Guests must exchange voucher at tour provider's boutique 24 hours before start of tour. If they cannot make it to office 24 hours in advance, they can also get the tickets the morning of the tour
- Tour is available on Saturdays at 9.00am from April to end of October
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...