Take in the breathtaking autumn colors of the Hudson Valley on a fall foliage helicopter tour. Conveniently departing from the Midtown Manhattan heliport, this private 1-hour charter is narrated live by your trusty pilot. After leaving New York City airspace you’ll fly above the historic Hudson River region where you'll see gorgeous landmarks such as Lyndhurst Mansion, the Palisades, the Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate), Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse, Bear Mountain, the US Military Academy at West Point, the infamous Sing Sing Prison and much more!
Private Hudson Valley fall foliage helicopter charter from Manhattan (4-5 People)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the Hudson Valley in style with your very own private helicopter tour
- Get a bird's-eye view of this marvelous and colorful area
- This tour is perfect for experiencing New York's backyard
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private 1-hour helicopter tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
152 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Please meet at the TSS Heliport on East 34th Street, 10016 New York, United States.
What to remember
- The maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) combined per helicopter
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on their parent's lap
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Wings Air Helicopters
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.