Prohibition era bar experience
- Experience the secret bars of the Prohibition era
- Feel as if you're in a time machine back to the 1920s
- Sip on three complimentary cocktails and a snack
Experience what it was like to live during the underbelly of the Big Apple in the 1920s, when alcohol was strictly forbidden and Prohibition was in full swing. On this truly unique and incredibly fun tour, you'll get to go back in time and visit four secret, well-preserved bars of the Prohibition era. Enjoy three, complimentary cocktails and a snack; but, leave room for some more fun later on!
- Three pre-selected drinks
- Tips and coat check
- Transportation back to meeting point at end of tour
15 East 7th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
in front of McSorley's Old Ale House
- Participants must bring a valid government-issued photo I.D. and must be 21 years or older to attend
- Men's dress code: no sneakers, baggy jeans or shorts. Suit or stylish dress jeans with button down shirt recommended
- Women's dress code: no sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, baggy jeans or shorts. Evening attire with comfortable, stylish shoes recommended
- Tour provider reserves the right to exclude overly inebriated visitants in case of belligerent conduct
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours before tour to receive a full refund; otherwise, ticket is non-refundable
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...