Self-guided New York City bike tour
- Enjoy a 24-hour bike rental in New York City
- Bring a friend and explore the Big Apple at your own pace
- Choose from among different bike options to find the one suitable for you
This self-guided, 24-hour bike rental includes everything you need for a fun and memorable sightseeing adventure, including your choice of a a comfort cruiser, performance hybrid, tandem or electric bicycle. For a blissful ride through Central Park, one of the world's most filmed locations, you can take the car-free Hudson River Greenway past the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, then continue on to NYC's most beloved landmark. Pay tribute to John Lennon’s life at the Imagine Memorial, and ride by some of the most famous TV/film locations throughout the park. You'll soon discover why this Manhattan oasis is the most visited urban park in the United States.
For an alternate adventure, follow the protected bike path to Battery Park to enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. From there, take a short ride through Tribeca to City Hall Park to check out the oldest city hall in the country. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge to visit the historic brownstones in Brooklyn Heights, then visit the romantic promenade for stunning views of Lower Manhattan. Check out the trendy DUMBO neighborhood across the Manhattan Bridge, as well.
Whatever route you choose, you're in for the ride of a lifetime!
- 24-hour bike rental
- Bicycle lock
- Handlebar bag
- Rear rack for bags/purses
Pier 17 at South Street Seaport OR Pier 84 at Hudson River Park
- Pier 17 at South Street Seaport: 93 South Street, New York, NY 10038
- Pier 84 at Hudson River Park: 557 12th Avenue (near the intersection of 12th Avenue and West 43rd Street), New York, NY 10019
- This self-guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- You can pick up your bike at either Pier 17 or Pier 84 locations. However, electric bikes are available exclusively at the Pier 17 location
- Electric bikes are also available only for participants ages 16+
- Bike options are below:
- Comfort Cruiser bike: suitable for adults, teenagers, and taller youth/preteens
- Performance Hybrid bike: suitable for adults, teenagers, and taller youth/preteens
- Comfort tandem: fits two riders and is suitable for two adults, or one adult and one child
- Electric bike: suitable for adults and teenagers 16+
- Kids (bikes, seats, trailers, tag-a-long attachments): a variety of kids’ equipment for children of all ages and pedaling abilities are also available EXCEPT for electric bikes
- Rentals available daily (shop is open from 9.00am until 7.30pm)
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
An exceptional ensemble of performers - including Sonya Yoncheva, Nadine Sierra, Isabel Leonard, Luc...