Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy walking tour
- Visit Soho, known for its architecture, art, and shopping
- Learn about Chnatown, a bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan
- See Little Italy, famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer. Soho: Known for its architecture, art, and shopping. Chinatown: A bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan. Little Italy: Famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage. Who knows? You may find your new favorite neighborhood.
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
87 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Duarte Square 6th Avenue between Grand and Canal
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Directions by Subway:A/C/E to Canal St or 1 to Canal
Begins at 12.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks for 24 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, h...