South Bronx Renaissance walking tour
- View beautiful street art and murals as soon as you arrive in the Bronx
- Visit a Museum dedicated in showcasing artwork from Bronx inspired artists
- Discover the strength of the Bronx community through it's deep history of overcoming adversity
Visit the South Bronx and explore its unique art, culture, and history on this walking tour. You’ll learn about the early wealthy roots of the area and its immigrant communities. Your guide will take you through the history of the neighborhood’s decline before diving into the spectacular social revival which has made the South Bronx one of the best cultural hotspots in New York City.
- Guided walking tour of the South Bronx
- Transportation (please purchase a Metro Subway card prior the tour)
- Children (under 4 years old): free
- Children (ages 5-11), students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
100-125 Park Ave Viaduct, New York, NY 10170, USA
Meet your guide at the Grand Central Station entrance near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street, directly across the street from the Pershing Square Cafe. The tour ends at Yankee Stadium - 1 E 161st St, Bronx, NY 10451.
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- Public transportation is used for part of the tour. A New York MetroCard is required to participate in the tour
- Friday at 10.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...