Spirit of New York dining cruise
- Tasty lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch options
- Fill your camera with snapshots of the city skyline
- Climate controlled decks - you'll always be comfortable
- Rock out with the onboard DJ
Step aboard the Spirit of New York for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Hudson River year-round, Spirit has three cruises to choose from. Each one offers incredible views from the ample windows surrounding the three climate-controlled decks. See the Freedom Tower, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Governors Island. Head up to the open-air observation lounge for perfect photo opportunities.
The good time doesn’t stop there. Savory dishes and a decadent dessert assortment are sure to make your mouth water. Let yourself dance to the music provided by the onboard DJ. You’re sure to have an unforgettable cruise.
Download a sample menu. Dishes are subject to change.
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Spirit of New York, Chelsea Piers, Pier 61, New York
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Spirit of New York check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- Dinner cruise dress code: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable
- All other cruises are more relaxed and casual attire is fine
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- The dinner cruise is three hours long
- The lunch/brunch cruise is two hours long
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the ...
As home to two of NYC’s most important sites – the Statue of Liberty & the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ...
Explore the Freedom Trail in New York City on this two-hour walking tour. You’ll learn about how bra...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi onboard while admiring the land...
This walking tour of Brooklyn is the best way to spend your Sunday! Ushered by a local guide, you wi...
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...