- Take advantage of the cheapest and easiest way to visit the Statue of Liberty with an expert guide
- Soak up a scenic harbor cruise to and from Liberty Island
- Enjoy special access to the statue pedestal
- Includes tickets to the ferry, Statue of Liberty museum and pedestal
- Don’t wake up early; enjoy a leisurely, 1.00pm start time
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the first boat over to Liberty Island, this relaxed afternoon visit is for you. Traveling with a group of 20 and an expert guide, you’ll enjoy a leisurely boat ride and full tour of Liberty Island and the Statue, including special, pre-reserved access to the statue pedestal.
Your tour starts at 1.00pm when you meet your expert guide in battery park and take in iconic buildings like Castle Clinton (America’s first immigration station) and the Pier A Harbor House before hopping a ferry out to the Statue of Liberty. When you arrive on the Island, you’ll dive into the story of how the statue came to be and why it almost wasn’t built at all. Inside the statue museum, you’ll see artifacts from its construction that tell the story of one man’s monumental dream and how the entire city (eventually) came together to help him realize it.
Then it’s up to the statue pedestal. There are 215 steps up through the Statue’s base but each one is worth it when you step out onto the pedestal and bask in the commanding views of the New York Harbor and lower Manhattan. From up here, it’s not hard to see how this statue became a beacon of hope for so many people.
After the pedestal, you’ll board the ferry again and be back in Battery Park by 4.00pm. In just three hours, you’ll have seen the Statue and learned its story from an expert guide; no early wake-up calls, no waiting in line, just easy, intimate access to America’s most iconic monument.
- Expert, local tour guide
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park and Statue of Liberty
- Small Groups of 20 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge
22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Pier A Harbor House, in Battery Park, to the right of Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal
- You will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers
- The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided
01 April 2018 - 31 October 2018
- Mondays and Saturdays at 1.00pm
Estatua de la Libertad de Nueva YorkNingún viaje a Nueva York está completo sin una visita a «Lady L...
El tour empieza en el corazón de la Gran Manzana, Times Square, donde te reunirás con un guía local ...
Entrada general: te permite evitar las colas en la taquilla. Si hay mucha gente, puede que tengas qu...
Elige entre dos tipos de entradas:Entrada general: con esta opción, podrás evitar las colas en la ta...
Visite Nueva York durante 2,5 horas con un oficial o detective retirado del Departamento de Policía ...
Seas el tipo de turista que seas, este tour ofrece una oportunidad magnífica para pasarlo en grande ...
Esta gira de chocolate de Brooklyn es un recorrido en autobús que incluye una visita a cuatro de los...
En este tour al antiguo World Trade Center de la ciudad de Nueva York, aprenderás sobre los trágicos...
Salga de Nueva York hacia el sur pasando por los estados de Nueva Jersey, Delaware y Maryland antes ...
Del productor de El Rey León, la emocionante historia de Aladdín cobra vida en este nuevo musical. I...