- See Lady Liberty up close and personal
- Learn about the statue in the statue museum and see rare memorabilia
- Visit Ellis Island and walk in the footsteps of 12 million immigrants on the Island of Hope and Tears
- Pedestal Access to the Statue of Liberty
See two of New York's most popular destinations on this informative and interesting guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Start the tour by getting priority boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island. Go inside the pedestal of the statue (and visit the Statue of Liberty Museum) before you head to the observation deck for a not to be missed view of New York. Then take the ferry to Ellis Island to learn about the history of immigration to America that took place here between 1892 and 1954. Hear stories from a descendant of Ellis Island immigrants and experience this landmark in a personal way.
- Priority access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
- Expert guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Crown access
Battery Park Underpass, New York, NY 10004, USA
Castle Clinton, the round brick building in Battery Park
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule), however to fully experience Ellis Island, we suggest spending an additional hour on the island before returning to Manhattan
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water to stay cool
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Backpacks, strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2.00 USD. Rentals are cash only (lockers fee not included)
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- No weapons of any kind are allowed at the statue (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour
- Your guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...