Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline sightseeing cruise
- See the best of lower Manhattan including the Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge narrated by your captain
- Cruise on the elegant 1920’s inspired yachts equipped with teak decks and one complimentary beer, wine or Champagne
- Sit in the climate controlled cabin or feel the breeze on the outer decks
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yacht and take in the iconic sights that NY Harbor has to offer . These spectacular glassed-in observatories on the back decks are equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. They are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, and provides stunning, panoramic views, all within climate-controlled comfort.
Enjoy one complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda on the yacht. There is a cash bar available for additional drink purchases.
Treat out of town guests with amazing views the sites. This is a perfect sightseeing cruise for children as they are welcome to enjoy a kid-friendly version of signature beverages.
Sit back and relax on this elegantly crafted boat as you cruise by Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, and pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge!
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- The Financial District
- Governor's Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens
- New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
- A narrated tour by the captain
- One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda
- Food is not served during the cruise, feel free to bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity
- Children ages 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please check calendar for available dates and times
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...