Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline sightseeing cruise
- See the best of lower Manhattan including the Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge narrated by your captain
- Cruise on the elegant 1920’s inspired yachts equipped with teak decks and one complimentary beer, wine or Champagne
- Sit in the climate controlled cabin or feel the breeze on the outer decks
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yacht and take in the iconic sights that NY Harbor has to offer . These spectacular glassed-in observatories on the back decks are equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. They are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, and provides stunning, panoramic views, all within climate-controlled comfort.
Enjoy one complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda on the yacht. There is a cash bar available for additional drink purchases.
Treat out of town guests with amazing views the sites. This is a perfect sightseeing cruise for children as they are welcome to enjoy a kid-friendly version of signature beverages.
Sit back and relax on this elegantly crafted boat as you cruise by Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, and pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge!
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- The Financial District
- Governor's Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens
- New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
- A narrated tour by the captain
- One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda
- Food is not served during the cruise, feel free to bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity
- Children ages 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please check calendar for available dates and times
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is the largest outlet center on the East Coast with over 220 stores ...
Follow the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in this unique sightseeing tour tha...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
This two-hour tour details the heroism of New York City's firefighters and the survivors of stairwel...