Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island fast-track tickets with optional pedestal access
- Save time with fast-track or New York Reserve Tickets to both Liberty and Ellis Islands
- With fast-track tickets only, receive exclusive access to the pedestal at Liberty Island
- Upgrade option to a guided group tour or guided private tour
Visit Liberty and Ellis Islands, home to the most symbolic landmarks of freedom and justice!
The Statue of Liberty is colossal in size and remains one of the most visited sights in New York City. Board a ferry from Battery Park to Liberty Island, where you'll gaze up and admire Lady Liberty in all her glory. View the original statue bones and even the first flames of Lady Liberty's torch in the new Statue of Liberty Museum. Afterwards, climb to the top of the pedestal and take in stunning views of the Big Apple from her feet.
Hop back on the ferry towards historic Ellis Island, where you can wander the grounds and visit the Museum of Immigration. Listen to moving and often heartbreaking stories of past immigrants. Examine the museum collection, peruse the immigrant archive and even find out your own family history.
With a fast-track ticket, you'll expedite the waiting times and gain entry into the sights much quicker.
To render your NYC visit even more special, choose between a group tour or private tour led by a professional guide.
With a New York Reserve Ticket, enjoy access to the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands after a ferry ride from Battery Park. Take a self-guided tour of the Islands and receive a downloadable New York City guidebook offering more than USD 20 in discounts.
- Reserve tickets to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (valued at USD 18.50)
- Downloadable city guide
- Unlimited time to spend at the Pedestal (fast-track tickets only), Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island
- Access to the museum at Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets
- Group guided tour (if selected)
- Private guided tour in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German or Portuguese (if selected)
- $0.25 locker fee
- Pedestal access (New York Reserve Ticket only)
- Fast-track ticket + group guided tour: children 4-12 (children ages 0-3 are free and do not need tickets)
- New York Reserve Ticket: children 4-12 (children ages 0-3 are free and do not need tickets) and seniors 62+
Battery Park, New York, NY 10004
Fast-track ticket: Castle Clinton National Monument at Battery Park, New York, NY 10004 (by the Park Store inside Castle Clinton with Musement/ExperienceFirst staff holding an orange flag)
Fast-track ticket + group guided tour/private guided tour: Castle Clinton National Monument at Battery Park, New York, NY 10004 (in front of the Park Store in Castle Clinton with a guide holding an orange flag or wearing orange lanyard)
New York Reserve Ticket: Statue Cruises in Battery Park at 17 State Street, New York, NY 10004
- Guests will receive the confirmation email after purchase and they can pick up the tickets at the meeting point directly from the tour coordinator at the designated time
- Keep in mind that for the group tour option, only morning tours include tour of Ellis Island. Also, only the 9.30am tours run from 5 January until 8 March
- New York Reserve Ticket requires both a date and time selection, and is only acceptable for the specific date and time selected. Reserve Tickets afford guests priority entrance into the screening facility. Keep in mind that the wait time can be up to two hours
- All minors for the New York Reserve Ticket (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older. If they arrive without an adult, they may be denied entrance into the park. Children under three years of age do not need a ticket to board the ferry
- Audio Tour for New York Reserve Ticket is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry and pedestal at the statue. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police, and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening. All persons and property are subject to search
- Prohibited items: weapons of all kind, locking blades, tools of any kind, large non-folding umbrellas, tripods, laptops, tablet keyboards, luggage, coolers, drones, basketballs, sewing kits, lighter fluid and anything propelled by aerosol
- Backpacks, strollers, large items, food and beverages must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island prior to entering the statue pedestal. These lockers are available for $0.25 per locker (fee is not included in tour price)
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins. The private tour option requires 7-day prior cancellation
Fast-track ticket + group guided tour
- Morning: 8.30am and 9.30am (Liberty & Ellis Islands)
- Afternoon: 12.30pm (Liberty Island only)
Fast-track ticket + private guided tour
- 8.30am and 9.30am
New York Reserve Ticket
- 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am and 12.00pm
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Join the all-access tour, which will begin with a 90-minute walking tour that covers St. Paul’s Chap...
Experience New York City from above and visit One World Observatory at Freedom Tower! Take a SkyPod ...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhatta...