Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tickets with City Guide
- Ferry and access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Downloadable New York City guidebook with more than $20 discounts in NYC
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Liberty. The Statue Cruise ticket provides access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island. The ticket does not allow access to the Statue of Liberty National Monument. The ticket offers a self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Along with your ticket you'll receive a downloadable New York City guidebook, with more than $20 in discounts!
- Guided boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- New York City guidebook with more than $20 in discounts
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty itself, including the crown, pedestal and museum. (These tickets are sold-out for months in advance and extremely limited)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
- Seniors (62+): reduced price
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park - Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, United States
Statue Cruises - Inside Battery Park
- The Statue Cruises ticket is good for use up to 180 days from the chosen departure date
- Audio Tour is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Total cost includes separate Statue Cruises ticket and City Guide price
- You can show your mobile or printed voucher
- The flex ticket will give you access to the general admission
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
An exceptional ensemble of performers - including Sonya Yoncheva, Nadine Sierra, Isabel Leonard, Luc...