Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tickets with City Guide
- Hop on the ferry and enjoy access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island ($18.50 value)
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Take a self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Receive a downloadable New York City guidebook offering more than $20 in discounts
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. Choose between either the first-come, first-serve Flex Ticket or Reserve Ticket, which will save you time spent in line at the security screening facility--both retailing at $18.50!
Both tickets provide access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island, and offer a self-guided tour of both islands. Along with your ticket you'll receive a downloadable New York City guidebook, with more than $20 in discounts!
- Round-trip boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- New York City guidebook with discounts
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty itself, including the crown, pedestal and museum (These tickets are sold out for months in advance and extremely limited)
- Children (3 and under): free
- Children (4-12): reduced price
- Seniors (62+): reduced price
Battery Park - 17 State Street, New York, New York
Statue Cruises - Inside Battery Park
- Flex Ticket does not require a time selection at check-out, and is good for use up to 180 days from the chosen departure date. The 9.00am time slot visible at check-out is a default time by our system. Flex Tickets are first-come, first-serve on the day of the visit
- Reserve Ticket requires both a date and time selection, and is only acceptable for the specific date and time selected. Reserve Tickets afford guests priority entrance into the screening facility. Keep in mind that the wait time can be up to two hours
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older. If they arrive without an adult, they may be denied entrance into the park
- Children under three years of age do not need a ticket to board the ferry
- Audio Tour is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...