Sunday Harlem Gospel bus tour with brunch option
- Ride around around Harlem on a guided bus tour
- Experience a powerful Sunday worship service with a local congregation
- Enjoy comfort soul food at a local Harlem restaurant
See, hear and taste the soul of Harlem on this Gospel bus tour with brunch option! Learn about this historic New York City neighborhood as you drive around the tree-lined streets, passing Columbia University, Morningside Heights neighborhood, Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill area, 125th Street and more.
You'll then attend a Sunday worship service and experience the power of Gospel music with a local congregation. Afterwards, enjoy a comforting, soul food brunch at a local Harlem restaurant. Feast on spicy BBQ ribs, cornbread, collard greens, okra and more! After lunch, you can either choose to explore the area a bit more, or be escorted back to Times Square.
- Guided bus tour
- Gospel service
- Brunch (at an additional price)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
690 Eighth Avenue, 1st floor - New York, NY 10036
- Worship service may take place either in Harlem or The Bronx. This will not affect the tour content or schedule
- Tour without lunch runs four hours, and tour including lunch runs six hours. Tour duration may vary depending on length of church service
- Tours in English depart at 9.30am. French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese tours depart at 9.00am
- Tour can be run in two languages
- Guests should refrain from wearing shorts, tank tops and/or flip-flops
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact tour provider at least one month in advance
- Children under 3 are not allowed on tour
- English: 9.30am
- French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: 9.00am
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...