Your New York adventure just got easier (and less expensive) with the sightseeing pass that offers access to more than 100 things to do, including the city’s most iconic activities and attractions. With fast-track access at many museums and locations, plus an informative digital guidebook to help you plan your itinerary, the New York Pass lets you spend more time exploring, instead of wasting your precious New York minutes in line.
How it works:
The New York Pass lets you enter attractions cash-free. Simply show your pass to the attendant at each attraction so they can scan it and let you in. Your pass is activated when you visit your first attraction, and then it's valid for the number of calendar days you select.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in, racking up serious savings along the way. Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to USD 70 each day, not including the added special offers you get on dining and shopping!
Activities and attractions:
You can visit as many attractions as you like during the duration of the pass, packing in 5 or 50 depending on your schedule and interests. The New York Pass gives you access to more than 100 great Big Apple sites. Many of the tours allow you to make reservations in advance with your pass so you can start planning even before you arrive in NYC.
2-day sample itinerary:
- 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour- USD 75
- Empire State Building- USD 45
- Circle Line Sightseeing, Best of NYC Cruise- USD 44
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum- USD 26
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour- USD 49
- The Ride- USD 74
Total cost: USD 313
The 2-Day New York Pass: USD 179
You save USD 134!
- 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour: Uptown & Downtown loops
- Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (includes ferry and entry)
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Central Park Bike & Walking Tours
- 9/11 Tribute Museum and 9/11 Memorial Audio guide
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Brooklyn Museum
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- And many more!
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike & Walking Tours
- THE RIDE theatrical experience
- THE TOUR
- City Winery Tour
- Carnegie Hall Tours
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- Food on Foot Tours
- Wall Street Walks
- Secrets of Brooklyn Walking Tour
- Queens Experience On Foot
- NYC Holiday Market & Christmas Lights Walking Tour by Inside Out Tours
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Yankee Stadium Tours
- And many more!
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Walking Tour
- Color Factory
- Trolls: The Experience
- Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park
- Ice Skating in Bryant Park
- Luna Park at Coney Island
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- And many more!
Tastes of New York:
- Beer at Brooklyn Brewery
- Bagel and cream cheese at Chelsea Market
- Pork bun in Chinatown