- Visit as many attractions you want with no limitation
- Choose from over 100 top New York City attractions with a 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass including exclusive One World Observatory access
- Enjoy 2 bus loops on a hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus for the duration of your pass
- Create your own itinerary including museums, biking and walking tours, with special discounts on restaurants and entertainment
- Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas for entry and ENJOY!
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
The ultimate New York experience is easy and affordable with The Sightseeing Pass that offers more than 100 attractions including exclusive access to the One World Observatory. Choose the unlimited pass and enjoy access to the hop-on, hop-off double decker bus tours for the duration of your Pass.
Select the number of days you would like to use your Sightseeing Pass, then visit as many attraction as you would like. The Pass can be used for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days. It becomes activated when it is used at its first attraction, then expires at midnight of its last valid day. For example, a two-day Sightseeing Pass that is first used on Monday, will expire at midnight on Tuesday.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing Pass List:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- Madame Tussauds
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Hop on Hop off Bus – Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn Loop for the duration of your pass
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- National Geographic Encounter
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- NFL Experience
- Wildlife Conservation Society including Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer and The Cloisters
- Gray Line CitySightseeing Night Tour
- Circle Line Cruises
- Bike Rent NYC
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Walking Tours
- Choice of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass
- Unlimited sightseeing the Uptown Loop, the Downtown Loop and the Brooklyn Loop
- Discounts and special offers
- Children 3-12
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
You can present your mobile pass at each attraction or go to the visitors center and exchange it for a physical Sightseeing Pass card and a printed guidebook.
- All passes are valid for consecutive days, depending on the duration of the pass you purchased and will expire on midnight of the final day of use
- Passes that have not been activated expire one year from the purchase date
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction, bus tour or restaurant
- Prior to your first boarding, you will need to need to pick up a bus ticket at 777 8th Avenue by showing your pass to the agent or present a mobile voucher
- Once you have your ticket, you can hop-on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running
- Cancellation policy: cancellation within 24hrs without penalty
- Each attraction can be visited once per day
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
- Please refer here for the most updated list of participating attractions
- Available year-round
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
- Valid for the number of consecutive days selected at check-out
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
Taking advantage of your visit to New York by going on a trip to the nation's capital, Washington, D...
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitor...
NFL Experience Times Square is a permanent family-friendly experience which takes you on a hero’s jo...
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENCOUNTER: OCEAN ODYSSEY is a ground-breaking immersive entertainment experience...
Go behind the scenes of the Showplace of the Nation! Take a guided tour of Radio City Music Hall, di...
More extensive and inclusive than the Private best of New York two-hour walking tour with photograph...
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’...
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides an excellent ride for both t...