The Super Tour of NYC: heroes and comics!
- Action packed bus tour of your favorite comic book hero locations
- Step into Clark Kent's shoes at the Daily Planet from Superman
- Swing by the Daily Bulge office building from Spider-man
- Visit 40+ movie locations
Featuring 40 locations, on this tour you can discover where your favorite superheroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Jessica Jones and more saved the day.
- Visit the heart of New York City featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Heroes
- Step into Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet in the in the Superman franchise
- Relive the Battle of New York along Park Avenue from The Avengers
- Swing by the Daily Bugle office building from Spider-Man
- Take a picture where Danny Rand flips over a cab in Iron Fist
- Go on location to the New York Stock Exchange where Batman fights Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
- Drive by City Hall and its famous courthouses, seen in Daredevil and Jessica Jones
- See the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie (Tickets to the Statue not included)
Children (6-9 years old): reduced price
Children (5 years or younger): free
200 West 40th Street
Inside Midtown Comics (between 7th & 8th Avenue)
- Print your voucher and present it to the guide at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time
- Tour guides will be wearing a cape with The Super Tour of NYC Logo
- Pick-up location: Inside Midtown Comics (200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenues)
- Drop-off location: Battery Park (near Statue of Liberty)
Fridays and Saturdays at 12.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...