Tickets to Aladdin the Musical on Broadway
- See a timeless Disney classic brought to life on stage
- Relive your favorite songs from the film and experience new songs written specifically for Broadway
From the producer of The Lion King, the beloved story of Aladdin comes to thrilling theatrical life in this bold new musical. With just one rub of a magic lamp, Aladdin's journey sweeps you into an exotic world full of daring adventure, classic comedy, and timeless romance. It's an unforgettable experience that includes all the cherished songs from the Academy Award-winning score and more written especially for Broadway. Disney's Aladdin features all your favorite songs from the film as well as new music written by Tony and Academy Award winner Alan Menken (Newsies) with lyrics penned by the legendary Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tony Award winner Tim Rice (The Lion King, Aida), and book writer Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer). It is directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon) and boasts an incomparable design team, with sets, costumes, and lighting from Tony Award winners Bob Crowley (Mary Poppins), Gregg Barnes (Kinky Boots), and Natasha Katz (Once).
- Tickets to Aladdin at New Amsterdam Theatre
New Amsterdam Theatre, 214 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Descriptive translation services providing a scene-by-scene commentary are available at every performance in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish and Portuguese (additional cost of 10$). Devices are available at the kiosk in the main theatre lobby. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure availability.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- There is one intermission in this show
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...