Tickets to Be More Chill on Broadway
- Enjoy both the retro and contemporary elements of Broadway's newest hit
- Laugh along to the woes of high school nerds as they seek how to be cool
- Visit one of the three oldest surviving Broadway theatres
Be More Chill is a new Broadway musical that cleverly blends retro sci-fi and modern technology to weave a tale of the classic teen dweeb dilemma--how to become popular. Thanks to a mysterious technology, popularity can now be found in a simple pill; but at what cost?
A hilarious and profound performance delivered by a dynamic cast, Be More Chill explores the lengths at which a nerd will go to finally be cool. In the end, the lesson is that it is always cool to be yourself, loser or not. Accompanied by an electrifying soundtrack, this newest Broadway sensation is perfect for both teens and parents alike!
- Tickets to Be More Chill
Lyceum Theatre - 149 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
- For best availability, consider buying tickets in the front mezzanine. Many Broadway theatres are smaller than expected, so seats in the mezzanine are recommended
- Seating options are available for guests who use wheelchairs or have other mobility needs. These include wheelchair seating, companion seating and aisle seats with folding armrest. For information regarding a specific show or the theatre’s accessibility options, please call +1 (866) 302-0995 or email email@example.com
- This musical is recommended for children ages 12 and up
- Children under the age of four are not allowed in the theatre
- The show runs two hours and 35 minutes, including intermission
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- On sale from now through September 1, 2019
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...