Tickets to Gettin' the Band Back Together on Broadway
- See the brand new Broadway musical with preview starting in July
- Learn why it’s never too late to give your dreams one last shot
Gettin' The Band Back Together is the brand new Broadway musical starting previews July 19, 2018.
Mitch Papadopolous always dreamed of being the next Bruce Springsteen, but he chose security over stardom and left those daydreams behind for a day job. For a while he thought he had everything – the high paying job, the high-rise apartment – until his 40th birthday when he got handed a pink slip and had to move back in with his Mom in Sayreville, New Jersey.
When his high school arch nemesis (with a 20-year-old grudge and a tangerine spray tan) threatens to foreclose on their house, this big-shot banker must save his small-town home the only way he can… by winning The Battle of the Bands.
So he dusts off his guitar, gathers his old gang (the math teacher who isn’t good at math, the Irish cop who dreams of being on Broadway, the dermatologist who can’t get a date, and a 16-year- old Jewish rapper who makes Vanilla Ice look cool), and sets out to win the battle… and maybe even win back the high school sweetheart he left behind… proving it’s never too late to give your dreams one last shot.
- Tickets to Gettin' the Band Back Together at the Belasco Theatre
Belasco Theatre, 111 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays at 2.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm at 7.30pm
- Times may fluctuate during the opening months. Please see calendar for exact dates and times
- Show runs until 22 December 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...