Tickets to La Fanciulla del West at the Met Opera
- Experience a night of glitz and glamour at New York’s Metropolitan Opera
- Be dazzled by Swarovski crystal chandeliers, 23-karat gold leaf ceilings and 30-foot tall murals
- See an extravagant performance at the most important classical music organization in North America
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild West, with the heralded return of tenor Jonas Kaufmann in the role of the outlaw she loves.
Tenor Yusif Eyvazov also sings some performances. Baritone Željko Luèiæ is the vigilante sheriff Jack Rance, and Marco Armiliato conducts.
Sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian.
To download the seating chart - click here
- Tickets to La Fanciulla del West at the Metropolitan Opera
Metropolitan Opera, 30 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the opera box office.
- Photo by Ken Howard/Met Opera
- Sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- 4 to 23 October 2018
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...