Tickets to Marnie at the Met Opera
- Experience a night of glitz and glamour at New York’s Metropolitan Opera
- See an extravagant performance at the most important classical music organization in North America
- Be dazzled by Swarovski crystal chandeliers, 23-karat gold leaf ceilings and 30-foot tall murals
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winston Graham’s novel, set in the 1950s, about a beautiful, mysterious young woman who assumes multiple identities.
Director Michael Mayer and his creative team have devised a fast-moving, cinematic world for this exhilarating story of denial and deceit, which also inspired a film by Alfred Hitchcock.
Mezzo-soprano Isabel Leonard sings the enigmatic Marnie, and baritone Christopher Maltman is the man who pursues her—with disastrous results. Robert Spano conducts.
Sung in English with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian
To download the seating chart - click here
- Tickets to Marnie at the Metropolitan Opera
Metropolitan Opera, 30 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the opera box office.
- Photo by Richard Hubert Smith/English National Opera
- Sung in English with Met Titles in English, German and Spanish
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- 19 October to 7 November 2018
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...