- See Lerner & Loewe’s My Fair Lady return to Broadway
- Enjoy the show nominated for 10 Tony Awards(R) including Best Musical Revival
The most beloved musical of all time, Lerner & Loewe’s My Fair Lady returns to Broadway in a lavish new production from Lincoln Center Theater, the theater which brought you the Tony-winning revivals of South Pacific and The King and I.
It’s been nominated for 10 Tony Awards(R) including Best Musical Revival. Tony nominee Lauren Ambrose is “a revelation” (The New York Times) and Tony nominee Harry Hadden-Paton is “absolutely marvelous” (New York Magazine) as they lead a stellar cast that includes Tony nominees Diana Rigg and Norbert Leo Butz. Entertainment Weeklycheers, "this My Fair Lady is a thing of beauty, a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time.”
Boasting such classic songs as “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “The Rain in Spain,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” and “On the Street Where You Live,” My Fair Lady tells the story of Eliza Doolittle, a young Cockney flower seller, and Henry Higgins, a linguistics professor who is determined to transform her into his idea of a “proper lady.”
But who is really being transformed? In Lincoln Center Theater’s "jubilant revival, this beloved musical comes alive in all its glory” (Variety).
The New York Timescalls it “thrilling, glorious and better than it ever was.”
- Tickets to My Fair Lady at the Lincoln Center Theater-Vivian Beaumont.
Lincoln Center Theater-Vivian Beaumont, 150 West 65th Street, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 8+
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the theatre
- Photos by Joan Marcus
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Show runs until 7 July 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...