Tickets to Otello at the Met Opera
- Experience a night of glitz and glamour at New York’s Metropolitan Opera
- Be dazzled by Swarovski crystal chandeliers, 23-karat gold leaf ceilings and 30-foot tall murals
- See an extravagant performance at the most important classical music organization in North America
Conducting sensation Gustavo Dudamel makes his Met debut leading Verdi’s towering Shakespearean masterpiece, in the first revival of Bartlett Sher’s gripping 2015 production.
The cast includes dynamic tenor Stuart Skelton in the title role, star soprano Sonya Yoncheva as the devoted but doomed Desdemona, and outstanding baritone Željko Luèiæ as the treacherous Iago.
Sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian.
To download the seating chart - click here
- Tickets to Otello at the Metropolitan Opera
Metropolitan Opera, 30 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the opera box office.
- Photo by Ken Howard/Met Opera
- Sung in Italian with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- 14 December 2018 to 10 January 2019
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Experience the best of New York City with these convenient packages! This tour package will provide ...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...