Tickets to Samson et Dalila at the Met Opera
- Experience a night of glitz and glamour at New York’s Metropolitan Opera
- Be dazzled by Swarovski crystal chandeliers, 23-karat gold leaf ceilings and 30-foot tall murals
- See an extravagant performance at the most important classical music organization in North America
When mezzo-soprano Elīna Garanča and tenor Roberto Alagna joined forces for a new production of Carmen at the Met, the results were electrifying. Now this star duo reunites for another sensual French opera when they open the season in the title roles of Saint-Saëns’s biblical epic Samson et Dalila.
Darko Tresnjak, who won a Tony Award for Best Direction of a Musical in 2014 for A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder, makes his Met debut directing a vivid, seductive staging, featuring a monumental setting for the last-act Temple of Dagon, where the hero crushes his Philistine enemies. Sir Mark Elder conducts the first new Met production of the work in 20 years.
Sung in French with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian.
To download the seating chart - click here
- Tickets to Samson et Dalila at the Metropolitan Opera
Metropolitan Opera, 30 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the opera box office.
- Photo by Vincent Peters/Met Opera
- Sung in French with Met Titles in English, German, Spanish and Italian
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- 24 November 2018 to 28 March 2019
- See calendar for exact dates and times
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...