Tickets to The Ferryman on Broadway
- Experience the five-star critical acclaim and a thrice-extended show from London
- See the performance directed by Academy® and Tony Award® winner Sam Mendes
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critical acclaim and a year-long run in London's West End
Set in Northern Ireland, 1981. The Carney farmhouse is a hive of activity with preparations for the annual harvest. A day of hard work on the land and a traditional night of feasting and celebrations lie ahead. But this year they will be interrupted by a visitor.
This “fiercely gripping play” (Ben Brantley, The New York Times) is directed by Academy® and Tony Award® winner Sam Mendes and premiered at the Royal Court Theatre, where it became the fastest-selling show in the theatre’s history.
- Tickets to the Ferryman at the Bernard B Jacobs Theatre
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre, 242 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Show includes one intermission and one 5 minute pause between acts 2 and 3
- Recommended for 10 +
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Please see calendar for exact dates and times
- Show runs until 17 January 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...