- Experience the five-star critical acclaim and a thrice-extended show from London
- See the performance directed by Academy® and Tony Award® winner Sam Mendes
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critical acclaim and a year-long run in London's West End
Set in Northern Ireland, 1981. The Carney farmhouse is a hive of activity with preparations for the annual harvest. A day of hard work on the land and a traditional night of feasting and celebrations lie ahead. But this year they will be interrupted by a visitor.
This “fiercely gripping play” (Ben Brantley, The New York Times) is directed by Academy® and Tony Award® winner Sam Mendes and premiered at the Royal Court Theatre, where it became the fastest-selling show in the theatre’s history.
- Tickets to the Ferryman at the Bernard B Jacobs Theatre
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre, 242 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Show includes one intermission and one 5 minute pause between acts 2 and 3
- Recommended for 10 +
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Please see calendar for exact dates and times
- Show runs until 17 January 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...