VR World New York
- See the largest virtual reality world in the Western Hemisphere
- Stimulate your senses as you enter an authentic gaming experience
- Choose between a two hour ticket or an unlimited all day ticket with more than 50 simulations to choose from
Enter the largest virtual reality (VR) world in the Western Hemisphere. Expanding over 15,000 square feet and 3 levels, you’ll be able to experience different realities developed up to date.
As you’re teleported into a 3D dimension, you’ll stimulate your senses – hearing, touch, and vision –during this immersive experience. Once you purchase a pass, you’ll unlock participation to over 50 unique experiences, each lasting between 5-10 minutes.
You’ll wear an Oculus, HTC Vive, or Samsung Gear headset. Each different headset comes with different virtual experiences. You’ll enter an artificial world that either engages your hands as you would in a video game or is completely hands-free. Once you you put on your VR mask, you can’t see or hear anything else around you.
VR World tickets can be purchased for a timed, two-hour slot or an all-day pass.
- Timed 2-hour pass or unlimited day pass
- Non-alcoholic drinks, beer, wine and liquor (available to purchase)
- Children 6 years and under: free
4 East 34 Street, New York, NY 10016
VR World is located at 4 East 34th St. New York, NY 10016, steps from the Empire State Building. Take subway lines B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W to Herald Square or line 6 to 33 Street Station.
- Your ticket is valid for any date/time until the expiration date
- With your 2-hour pass, your time begins at the start of your first activity
- Upon entry, you are given VR World bracelets synced to a screen name. Each experience has a tablet and scanner that read your bracelet when joining the queue for an experience
- Participants must be at least 7 years old as some experiences require physical movements
- Children 6 years and under are admitted for free and must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Children 13 and under require one adult (18 or older) to accompany them
- Every individual must purchase a ticket to enter VR World, even if not participating
- There is no outside food or drinks are allowed in the venue
- No storage available for personal items
- Dress for comfort
- Tuesday-Saturday 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Monday and Sunday 12.00pm-8.00pm
- Full bar (21+) open from 2.00pm to close
Veja as melhores partes de Manhattan neste passeio de 6 horas em um ônibus de dois andares. Você ser...
Sinta-se uma celebridade à medida que você decola em luxo e avista essa vista deslumbrante do horizo...
A assombrosa produção de Mariusz Treliñski do emparelhamento das óperas de um ato de Tchaikovsky e B...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Enquanto o relógio bate meia-noite, uma jovem corajosa vira a maré em uma batalha entre soldados de ...
Veja The Prom , o próximo sucesso do Musical Comedy Dream Team da Broadway - os gênios por trás do T...