Walking tour of Greenwich Village
- Learn about the Brown Building and the infamous fire that happened there
- See Washington Square Park
- Visit some of the most historical homes and business the Village has to offer
Enjoy a walk through one of New York’s most beautiful neighborhoods as we explore the unique and legendary mecca to artists, writers and radicals. Greenwich Village has always marched to beat of its own drum and is one of the most interesting areas in Manhattan. Whether you love history, music, pop culture, or food there is something for everyone to learn about and enjoy. The Village has gone through many incarnations over the years, from calm farm community, vibrant bohemian mecca, a proving ground for the workers rights, suffragette, beatnik, hippie , civil and gay rights movements, to premier college neighborhood. All the great movements of the 20th century can be found in the surrounding blocks. Come see where New York found its soul.
- Local Guide
- Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
211-221 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10014, USA
Corner of 6th Avenue and Waverly Place in front of the Duane Reade store
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Tour begins at 02.00pm
- The guide will be there 15 early to check you in
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...