Explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known as one of the hottest culinary scenes in all of New York City. You’ll get an exclusive peek at this artistic neighborhood: what makes these chefs cook amazingly flavorful dishes in addition to learning about Williamsburg’s artistic past and hipster present. Let’s eat and drink through this cultural neighborhood! The 4-course progressive meal visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between. The Williamsburg Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, the goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of dishes through the history and story of the person and the restaurant who made it.
Possible tastings include (each tour includes 4):
- Taste sweet and sour glazed Short ribs, a thousand year egg and Dan Dan Noodles at Modern Sichuan Restaurant from award-winning Michelin starred Chinese chefs
- Savor Egg’s version of Eggs in a Hole called Eggs Rothko at farm-to-table Michelin Bib Gourmand Recommended Williamsburg restaurant.
- Mind blowing Foie Gras Al Pastor at under-the- radar Chic Modern Mexican restaurant on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list
- Smoked mussels toast in intimate French-style Absinthe bar – a truly unique Brooklyn gem!
- Taste Detroit-style popular The Emmy square pizza at Brooklyn favorite passionate couple behind Pizza Loves Emily
- Taste bean-to-bar Williamsburg made chocolate while tasting an insane chocolate chip cookie from local Brooklyn chocolate maker Mast Brothers