World Trade Center photo safari
- Explore the new World Trade Center while commemorating the past
- Learn how to adjust your camera to take the best photos of NYC’s wild architecture
- Work on your photography skills and see the city’s raw beauty from the inside out
Discover the magnificence of Lower Manhattan's newest landmarks while honing your architectural photography skills. The new World Trade Center is nearly complete and this safari is designed to remember the past while celebrating the future. This photo tour will explore the new Freedom Tower, the 9/11 Memorial, the Oculus and much more. You will learn both interior and exterior architectural photography and how to best capture the building’s grandeur as well as their simplicity.
Composition is everything and this session will push you to understand lines and balance while capturing these amazing buildings. You'll learn how to employ strong composition to engage the viewer and give them a sense of space as well as learn how to anticipate lighting conditions and scene management as it relates to architecture. Learn how to take advantage of reflections and the play of light on different surfaces. You’ll also explore the use of overexposure to help create an ethereal feel.
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance into sites
- Walking tour
Please meet your guide in Lower Manhattan at the World Trade Center. Exact meeting location will be given to you after booking.
- Please bring your camera with you
- Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothes including comfortable walking shoes for this tour
- Limit 8 participants per safari; please no unregistered attendees
- Sundays at 1.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...