Niagara Falls All-American and helicopter tour from New York
- Enjoy a birds eye view of the majestic Canadian and USA sides of the Falls and surrounding areas on a 15-minute helicopter ride
- Stop for a delicious lunch at Thunder Falls located in the Seneca Resort
- Sail below the Falls on the Maid of the Mist with a professional tour guide
Experience the thrill of Niagara Falls on an exclusive All-American and Helicopter Adventure DayCation from New York which is sure to touch upon all of your senses. See the wondrous sights of America’s oldest state park, Niagara USA, on a half-day escorted tour which will take you to the over 400 acres of lush landscapes and prime viewing areas of the mighty Falls.
You'll meet your coach and driver at the Marriott Marquis, located in Times Square and enjoy a roundtrip transfer to and from Stewart International Airport. Once you arrive at your private terminal at the Niagara Falls International Airport, you’ll be escorted to the American side of the Falls.
Be prepared to get just a bit wet as you get up close and personal with one of America’s natural wonders when you set sail aboard the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise.
This trip to Niagara would not be complete without a birds-eye view of the awe-inspiring Falls with sweeping vistas of both the Canadian and US sides. Take off on a 15-minute helicopter adventure which is sure to leave you speechless. You’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Thunder Falls, located in the Seneca Resort.
Other USA-side attractions include:
- Goat Island
- The American Observation Tower
- Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil Falls
- Three Sister Islands
- Luna Islands
- Terrapin Point
**In the event helicopter is unable to operate due to inclement weather on day of travel, guests will be offered their choice of either taking the All American or Canadian | American tour and a refund issued for the difference. Guests must have valid passport in order to take the All American | Canadian tour.
- Licensed and professional tour guide
- Tickets to Maid of the Mist boat cruise
- Helicopter Flight over the Falls
- Buffet-style lunch at Thunder Falls located in the Seneca Resort
- Round trip transfers between Marriott Marquis Times Square and the private terminal at Stewart International Airport
- Roundtrip non-stop flights between New York City and Niagara Falls
- Roundtrip transfers between the private terminal in Niagara Falls to Niagara Falls USA
- Taxes and fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
Marriott Marquis,1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your coach and driver at the W 45th Street Entrance of the of the Marriott Marquis Times Sq across from Juniors restaurant.
- All passengers must bring their passport/government issued ID
- All tours are operated in English
- Additional language options are available for groups of 8+ including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese and Portuguese
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure of the tour
- 1 June - 15 October
- Tuesdays-Saturdays at 5.45am
- Flight Times:
- Departure from NY: Depart Stuart Airport at 7.30am, arrive in Niagara Airport 8.50am
- Return to NY: Depart Niagara Airport at 5.00pm, arrive in Stuart Airport at 6.20pm
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater ...
On this jet-boat adventure, you'll spend 45 minutes to 1 hour discovering the history and geography ...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90-minute fully escorted tou...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...