Niagara Falls Canadian and American DayCation by private plane from New York
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch while overlooking the majestic and breathtaking Niagara Falls
- Sail aboard the historic Maid of the Mist and see the Falls from below
- Visit the roaring Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls with transportation included
Discover one of the world's top natural wonders – Niagara Falls. Set within 400 acres of lush landscape and wildlife, Niagara Falls is one of America's first icons and can be best enjoyed when on both the Canadian and American sides of the Falls.
You'll meet your coach and driver at the Marriott Marquis, located in Times Square and enjoy a roundtrip transfer to and from Stewart International Airport. Once you arrive at your private terminal at the Niagara Falls International Airport, you’ll be escorted to both the American and Canadian side of the Falls.
You’ll enjoy a buffet lunch while overlooking the breathtaking Falls as well as visit all key incredible points and places of interest on both sides.
There’s no better way to get up close and personal with Niagara Falls then with a sailing on board the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise (included). You'll also see the following attractions on your DayCation to the Falls:
- Horseshoe Falls
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Three Sister Islands
- Luna Island
- Terrapin Point
- Prospect Park
- The American Observation Tower
- Raging Rapids
- Old Scow
- Niagara Parks
- Table Rock
- Queen Victoria Park
- Floral Showhouse and the Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre
- The Giant Whirlpool
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Niagara Glen
- Niagara Escarpment
- Botanical Gardens
- The Great Floral Clock
- Licensed and professional tour guide
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise
- TSA pre-check
- Buffet lunch at the Falls
- Round trip transfers between Marriott Marquis Times Square and the private terminal at Stewart International Airport
- Roundtrip non-stop flights between New York City and Niagara Falls
- Roundtrip transfers between the private terminal in Niagara Falls to Niagara Falls USA
- Taxes and fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your coach and driver at the W 45th Street Entrance of the of the Marriott Marquis Times Sq across from Juniors restaurant.
- All passengers must bring their valid passport/ border crossing documents
- All tours are operated in English
- Additional language options are available for groups of 8+ including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese and Portuguese
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure of the tour
- 1 June - 15 October
- Tuesdays-Saturdays at 5.45am
- Flight times:
- Departure from NY: Depart Stuart Airport at 7.30am, arrive in Niagara Airport 8.50am
- Return to NY: Depart Niagara Airport at 5.00pm, arrive in Stuart Airport at 6.20pm
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...