Niagara Falls day tour from Toronto with cruise and lunch options
- Take in breathtaking views of Niagara Falls as your licensed guide shares incredible insight
- Feel the power of the Falls on a thrilling Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Savor a delicious buffet lunch with gorgeous panoramas
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel through the Golden Horseshoe region to the Niagara Peninsula and arrive at the Falls. Along the way, hear some amazing history and fascinating facts about this natural treasure and its surrounding region. Upon arrival, you'll start your optional boat tour before stopping for lunch; or, spend some free time exploring.
After your visit at the Falls, the tour continues along the scenic Niagara Parkway, where you will have the opportunity to take plenty of pictures and learn about some key landmarks and historical events. The Parkway leads to Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely, quaint village with old-town charm and lush gardens. Stroll along the flower-lined streets, visit a few antique shops or take a horse-drawn carriage through the town.
Conclude the tour with an exclusive presentation and sampling of some of Ontario’s most prestigious wines before heading back to Toronto.
- Pick-up/drop-off from most downtown Toronto hotels
- Driver/tour guide
- Free time for self-exploration
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Wine tasting
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (add-on)
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options available (add-on)
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children under 5: free
Pick-up from most hotels in Toronto
- You must contact tour operator to schedule pick-up location
- You must contact tour operator in advance to confirm booking, pick-up location and time of departure
- Tour itinerary and experience may change due to circumstances beyond control
- All guests participating in wine tasting must be 19 years or older, and have valid government-issued photo ID. Ontario Smart Serve program in effect
- Tour vehicles are typically a Mercedes Sprinter (14 passengers) or a Luxury Executive Bus (27 passengers), but can change depending on the number of guests on tour
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Boat cruise option: An alternate tour or attraction will be substituted when boat cruise is not in operation
- Daily around 9.00am (You must contact tour operator to schedule pick-up time)
Sit back and relax aboard the deluxe air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach as you enjoy the ...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
The majestic beauty of the Niagara Falls is so captivating and extraordinary, it's no wonder this na...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
During your 4-hour rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overv...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
Get up close and personal to Niagara Falls on this private, 6-hour escape to one of the world’s most...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90-minute fully escorted tou...