- Amazing tour of Niagara Falls
- Enjoy a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist boat cruise
- Gain entry to the Observation Tower
- Explore the Cave of the Winds at the bottom of the falls
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the natural wonder from the American side of this natural border.
Niagara Falls is one of the world's most spectacular sights known for its breathtaking beauty and the mighty roar from 570 liters of water per second cascading over the brinks of the Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil waterfalls. During your tour, you will:
- Explore the power of Niagara Falls on board the world renowned "Maid of the Mist" boat
- See panoramic views from atop the NYS Observation Tower
- Adventure into the famous Cave of the Winds
- Capture the falls up close at the NYS Parks Prospect Pointe and Terrapin Pointe
- See the giant whirlpool and hydro-electric power plants
- Explore the vast history of the Upper Niagara River, wild rapids, "Old Scow" stranded barge, Goat Island and the State Park
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history our guide will share, from daredevil tales to Native American legends and lore.
- Guided tour of the Niagara Falls region with a licensed tour guide
- All admission and attraction fees
- Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
- Parking fees
- Local Niagara Falls hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes and tolls
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotel or pick-up point
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as passport and/or visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24-hour advanced notice
- You MUST confirm 24-hours in advance
- Must have 24 hour cancellation notice for full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24-hour notice or due to the lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS HOTELS US & Canada (downtown corridor only)
- INFORMATION CENTER (6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- INFORMATION CENTER (4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- For the 11.00am tour, there is pickup in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. Fee will be assessed when you call 24 hours in advance for reservation confirmation
- Daily from May to October - check calendar for start times
During your rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical tour of Niagar...
Get the best overhead view of New York City on this extended helicopter tour. You'll get a complete ...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gamb...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...
This unique tour of New York City is an adrenaline packed, 1 hour tour riding the waves in the Hudso...
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENCOUNTER: OCEAN ODYSSEY is a ground-breaking immersive entertainment experience...
Take an eye-opening look into American history at a prominent plantation home located on the Mississ...
US Open - Evening: 1st Round - Evening 27-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will ...