Niagara Falls one-day excursion by air
- Visit Niagara Falls from both the American and Canadian sides
- Listen to live commentary about this world-famous natural wonder
- Enjoy a delicious full buffet lunch with jaw-dropping views
The majestic beauty of the Niagara Falls is so captivating and extraordinary, it's no wonder this natural phenomenon attracts millions of visitors each year. Niagara Falls are actually made up of three separate waterfalls--Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil Falls. Straddling the international border between Canada and the United States, the city of Niagara Falls has two separate addresses, making it a truly unique travel destination that you and your family will absolutely love!
With Gray Line/City Sightseeing you can enjoy the Falls in all their glory, worry and stress-free. This package includes airfare and airport transfers, as well as a half-day guided tour. After all the sightseeing, refuel and recharge with an exquisite buffet lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Falls. Before heading back to the airport, enjoy a relaxing boat cruise from May until October, or--if you plan on visiting between November and April--experience 'Journey Behind the Falls' to conclude your tour in a thrilling way.
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from both the American and Canadian sides
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Niagara Falls cruise (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Preparation of necessary documentation to cross the border
- Transportation to pick-up location for those staying below 23rd Street or above 74th Street
Passengers will be picked up in the early morning at hotels between 23rd Street and 74th Street, depending on flight schedule. If staying at hotels below 23rd St. or above 74th St., you'll be notified of your pick-up location when you call to re-confirm
Please present your voucher to the driver. The flight to Upstate New York is approximately one hour. You’ll meet your guide on arrival and depart on private bus to Niagara Falls
- Reservations are required and must be made by email to the tour provider's Reservation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send hotel information to tour provider at the time that you make your reservation
- At least 72 hours prior to departure, passengers must call tour provider's Reservation Department at +1 (800) 669-0051 or +1 (212) 445-0848 to re-confirm. Reservation Department hotline is open between 8.00am and 8.00pm daily. Any reservation not re-confirmed will be subject to cancellation with penalties
- Language available on request - please specify when booking
- Tour is subject to availability, and rates change according to season. Please see below for peak and off-peak seasons dates
- Tour is available to children over 18 months. All children must be listed in the reservation in order to participate in the tour
- Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of each passenger. U.S. citizens now require additional documentation to enter Canada. Check www.dhs.gov for details. A Canadian visa may be required for non-U.S. citizens. Please check your home country rules. If you do not meet Canada's visa requirements, accommodations can be made on the U.S. side with advance notice
- A minimum of two passengers are required to operate this tour
- Cancellations or changes of date received at least 31 days prior to departure will receive no penalty
- Cancellations or changes of date received within 30 days of departure will not be refunded
- Pick-up time in early morning, times depend on flight schedule
- Peak season: 1 June - 10 September 2019
- Off-peak: 1 April - 31 May 2019 & 11 September - 31 March 2020
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater ...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90-minute fully escorted tou...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...