- Stay overnight in the Niagara Falls Sheraton with a city view room
- Enjoy a stop at a Niagara on the Lake winery
Travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the Sheraton.
On your journey, you will stop at Whirlpool Rapids, enjoy a buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Dinning Room, take a ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise(seasonal). You'll stop in the town of Niagara on the Lake for a winery visit.
- Buffet lunch
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not operating)
610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5, Canada
Please print a copy of your voucher and present it to your tour guide upon boarding. You must contact Gray Line at least 24 hours prior to arrange a hotel pick up if you are staying at a qualifying hotel.
- Please contact Gray Line Toronto to confirm your tour at least 48 hours prior
- Wheelchair motorcoach may be available with 48 hours notice, it must be booked in advance and confirmed with Gray Line
- The Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower is not operating
- If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto as complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto airport hotels
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Daily at 9.00am
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...