Niagara Falls rainbow illumination tour
- Witness the majestic nighttime illumination of the mighty Niagara Falls
- Tour the Niagara region with a licensed local guide
- Enjoy admission into Journey behind the Falls for an unforgettable experience
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overview of this spectacular natural phenomenon with views and attractions of the Canadian side of the border. Take in the gorgeous nightly illumination of the Falls, and admire beautiful panoramas of:
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Table Rock House
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oaks Gardens
- Upper Canadian Rapids
- Lower Niagara River and Gorge
- the Mighty Whirlpool
The tour also includes admission to the Skylon Tower observation deck, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself with admission to the Journey behind the Falls. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls (both Ontario and New York) area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (email@example.com) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations in both the U.S. and Canada, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- The tour usually departs around 5.00pm, but is subject to change due to variation in sunset time throughout the season. The tour may be slightly pushed back so guests are able to see the illumination before the end of the tour
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- 5.00pm tour start time
If you only go one place on your Niagara Falls getaway the Skylon Tower Observation Deck should be i...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel ...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
Step aboard the Spirit of Chicago for an entertaining trip on Lake Michigan. See well-known Chicago ...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Take a stroll through Central Park and fall in love with this iconic New York landmark, exploring it...
Get into the holiday spirit by visiting four of New York’s most attractive traditional holiday marke...
There's no better way to see San Francisco than by hop-on hop-off bus! You can use the hop-on hop-of...
New York is a city known for its skyscrapers and observatories that offer incredible views from vari...