Niagara Falls State Park with jetboat tour
- Experience the thrill of jet boating on the whitewater rapids of the Niagara River
- Discover Devil's Hole State Park and learn about the indigenous history of the area
- Stop for a bite at the Hard Rock Café after an adventure filled day
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll arrive at the departure point for your jetboat tour. Upon arrival, you'll listen to a tutorial of the jetboat and learn of the history of the Niagara River.
You'll take off on a 60-minute ride up the river, starting with two category waves to the famous Whirlpool Rapids. Experienced tour guide safely navigates the treacherous world-class rapids. During this jetboat tour, you'll get an up-close view of the Niagara River Gorge where you'll experience the thrill of acceleration and speed like never before.
Afterwards, you'll visit Lewiston, NY in Niagara County, United States. In Lewiston, you'll visit Devil's Hole State Park which occupies a location that was historically an important portage used by Native Americans to transport canoes around Niagara Falls and rapids on the Niagara River. The park was opened in 1924, and is one of the oldest state parks in the region besides Niagara State Park.
You'll end your tour back at Hard Rock Café where you can enjoy a nice hot meal after your exhilarating adventure.
- 60-minute jetboat ride up the Niagara River
- Guide/driver pick up at Hard Rock Café NY near Rainbow Bridge
- Change of clothing
- Children (3-11) reduced
- Children under 3 are free if no seat required; must sit on parents lap
Hard Rock Cafe, 333 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
You must call and confirm the time of your tour in advance.
- Confirmation will be received 48 hours after booking
- You must bring a valid passport (required) and any visas if applicable
- Tour is subject to weather conditions (please dress appropriately) and availability
- Bring a change of clothes for the jet boat, you may get wet
- The jetboat is not recommended for persons with neck or back injuries
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90-minute fully escorted tou...