Private American-side Niagara Falls tour with lunch
- Enjoy a private tour of Niagara Falls from the American-side with a complimentary driver and guide
- Get up close to the Falls on the Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Visit the Floral Clock, Thousand Islands, Botanical Gardens on your 6-hour adventure
Get up close and personal to Niagara Falls on this private, 6-hour escape to one of the world’s most incredible natural wonders and the surrounding Niagara Falls, USA region. Take a thrilling journey to the edge of the falls on the iconic Maid of the Mist boat ride. Visit the famous Floral Clock, one of the largest in the world and learn about the nearby Thousand Islands, the Whirlpool Rapids, the Botanical Gardens and much more.
Afterwards, you'll enjoy lunch or dinner at Tony Roma's Niagara Falls USA. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with selected menu
- Complimentary driver and guide
- Hotel pickup
- Maid of the Mist boat cruise and in the winter the Niagara adventure theater
- VIP seating at Hard Rock Cafe for lunch or for dinner
- Children 3-11; reduced
- Children 0-3 free but ride on lap of adult at all times
You must call and confirm hotel pickup location and time.
- Confirmation will be received 48 hours after booking
- You must bring a valid passport (required) and any visas if applicable
- Tour is subject to weather conditions (dress appropriately) and availability
- Daily at 9.00am
During your 4-hour rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overv...
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90-minute fully escorted tou...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...