City bike tour of Nice
- Explore the beautiful city of Nice by bike
- Go where the buses can't go and see breathtaking views
- See more in less time by bike
- Have a fun and interactive outdoors tour
Come and cycle through history on a Nice bike tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Discover this charming city from the famous Belle-Epoque architectural promenade, around the winding streets of the Old Town. This area includes baroque churches and trendy bars as well as picturesque postcard views from the top of Chateau-Hill. Explore parts of Nice that most people miss on this fun and adventurous bike tour.
- Bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 refreshment per person
- English speaking guide
- Small group
- Rain coat if necessary
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
91 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
Meet 10 minutes before departure time in front of the 'Opera Plage' (Opera beach) sign on the promenade des Anglais
- Please wear apropriate clothing for activity, including sunscreen or wet gear
- Baby seat free of charge
- Tow bike available for small children
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Departs every day at 10.00am
- From April to October, the tour departs also at 3.00pm
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Discover the authentic Italian Riviera, “Baia dei Fiori”, between sea and mountains, sea side resort...
At the sunset drive along the seacoast road toward the “rock” of Monaco. Where the emblematic old to...
Enjoy a surprising immersion through Nice’s city. Let you tell its highlights, its anecdotes and leg...
Meet your private guide driver at your chosen address and start your private and customized tour at ...
Inspired by the historic Grasse mansion, this private workshop offers you the ultimate luxury of on-...