Discover the highlights of Provence on a full-day tour. Appreciate the region's architecture and the sweet brightness of the famous lavender fields. Visit Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, voted one of the most beautiful villages in France, filled with ramparts, fountains, and an ancient aqueduct. Photograph the world-famous lavender plateaus and then go on a guided tour of a lavender processing plant located in the heart of the field. Lac de Sainte-Croix is located in a wooded setting at the foot of the Gorges du Verdon between the Alpes de Haute Provence and Var, this artificial reservoir of clear and pure water is a jealously guarded quality and one of the most beautiful lakes in Provence.
Day trips & excursions
Provence and lavender full-day tour
Availability: Monday and Thursday
Duration: up to 9 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, known as the city of a thousand pottery
- Photograph the world-famous lavender fields
- Visit Lac de Sainte-Croix, one of the most beautiful lakes in Provence
What to expect
- Driver/ guide
- Parking • Gasoline
- Toll fees
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus, full options
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Nice
What's not included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from your hotel or private address in Nice. Pick-up for the private tours could be from Nice, Cannes or Monaco, you could choose this option during the booking process.
What to remember
- Please provide the address of your hotel or private accommodation during the booking
- If you are staying outside of Nice, a specific pick-up can be provided from the Tourist Office of Nice, in front of Nice ville train station
- Pick-up for private tour could be from Nice, Cannes or Monaco
- Departure from Nice around 8.15 am
- Every Monday and Thursday
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.